It is hard to believe, but the tastiest recipe I’ve found for my Easy Southern Biscuits also happens to have only 3 ingredients!
Easy Southern Biscuits - 3 Ingredients!
Author: Crafty Chick
Recipe type: Bread
Serves: 9 servings
- 1 Stick Cold Butter
- 2 Cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Milk, Buttermilk or Half & Half
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Cut butter into flour using pastry cutter until largest pieces are the size of peas.
- Gently fold in milk until a wet, shaggy dough forms. Don’t overmix, or biscuits will be tough.
- Place dough onto generously floured surface.
- Pat into a round disc ¾-inch thick.
- Using sharp, floured cookie cutter, cut biscuits and place onto silpat-lined cookie sheet.
- Gently push remaining dough into another disc and repeat.
- Brush biscuit tops with melted butter.
- Bake for 8-10 min.